Estate Planning Strategies
Estate Planning demands much more than simply drawing up a will. An effective and comprehensive estate plan will ensure that a client’s assets will pass according to their wishes upon their death. It is essential to understand the taxation consequences of death, the superannuation aspects of estate planning and the importance of asset protection strategies.
Link Financial Services will work closely with your legal adviser and ensure your estate planning goals are fully addressed:
- The different treatments of Estate and Non-Estate assets;
- The drafting of your will;
- The possible establishment of testamentary trusts;
- The requirement for Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Your entitlements to superannuation and the tax treatment of death benefits.